“Nature Rewards Cooperation” | “Nature Banks on Diversity” | “Nature Taps the Power Limits” | “Nature Depends on Local Expertise and Self-Organization”
Kathleen Allen, PhD, Author, and Nature Connected Organizational Development Expert
Leading From the Roots: Nature Inspired Leadership Lessons for Today’s World
What We Do
An array of nature and mindfulness connected wellness experiences with adults, children & youth, teams, families, system partners, organizations.
Forest Bathing/Forest Therapy
Forest Therapy Trail Building and Designation
Nature Based Mindfulness
Nature Arts & Crafts
Sound Healing • EcoNidra • WimHof
Where We Do It
In Person and Virtually
…in forests, parks, botanical gardens, and other green open spaces
…in your home, office, or backyard
Across the US
…with a focus on the East Coast from New England to North Carolina
How We Do It
Utilizing evidence-based nature connected wellness experiences
• Individualized programs to meet the needs and interests of you, your family, or a socially connected group
• Planned experiences with teams, organizations, and system partners to deepen relationships and promote individual, team, organizational and system health and resiliency
• Retreats focused on building wellness and resiliency through nature connected experiences
• Conferences linked to wellness, resiliency building, workforce, community and family well-being
Why We Do It
• We’ve experienced the benefits of nature-based wellness practices and witnessed these in participants including, feeling deeply calm while also experiencing exhilaration, improved focus, and increased creativity and connection with nature, oneself and others.
• Research across 40+ years demonstrates significant health and wellness benefits such as: lower cortisol levels, lowered blood pressure, decreased symptoms of depression and anxiety, increased creativity, increased executive functioning, feelings of well-being, connection and many others
When I am Among the Trees, By Mary Oliver
When I am among the trees,
especially the willows and the honey locust,
equally the beech, the oaks, and the pines,
they give off such hints of gladness.
I would almost say that they save me, and daily…
Around me the trees stir in their leaves
and call out, “Stay awhile.”
The light flows from their branches.
And they call again, “It’s simple,” they say,
“and you too have come into the world to do this, to go easy, to be filled
with light, and to shine.”
Get In Touch
Contact Christine and Suzanna to discuss your individual, family, team, group, or organizational needs and codesign a nature connected wellness experience oriented towards building resiliency and capacity for all humans and beings to live well and thrive together.